Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Bright Eyed Monster

Oh sweet world, how kind you are on the rare occasion!

Yes i FINALLY have a day off. A day of nothingness. No work. NO uni. Nothing.

It's going to be great.


Anyway as i will most likely be spending today in my oh so fine striped pj's, here is what i wore yesterday.



I'm holding on to the last gasps of winter with clenched fists before im smothered by sunshine.








Also big thanks for letting me know where i could fine the "to hell and bach" shirt i posted about earlier, just my luck that they're out of stock now! Like i said, the world is kind on the RARE occasion. Apparently i am not allowed to have my cake and eat it too.


Okay you know the drill, thats all for now folks


Peaceout xox


ps: thinking of wasting the day with movies...any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, one of your lovely outfits is featured on a collage-post on my blog today :)
    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete