Friday, May 28, 2010

The time i was picking my nose when someone threatened to kill me if i didn't turn into a panda.

So incase anyone's been wondering why i've been absent, i have just returned today from 3 months working over in china.. where facebook, youtube, blogspot and a million other entertaining sites are blocked by the government.

So what does one do in china to cure boredom all alone? One takes photos of themselves and makes a story....enjoy

"The time i was picking my nose, when someone threatened to kill me if i didn't turn into a panda"









The end xo
*note i may have lost my mind in china*

3 comments:

  1. hahahah. China panda hats. I have one :-)
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are really cool

    please chek ou my blog my first post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics - really love your hair!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete